Friday, July 1, 2011

Don't worry followers, I am alive and safe! Haha, it's been really tough these last few weeks to get updates posted, mostly due to the remote wilderness and lack of computers. I'm camped about 5 miles outside of Mammoth, CA right now, will head into town bright and early in the morning. It has been an intense few weeks that really tested the limits of myself as a hiker both physically and even more so mentally. Mountain passes covered in snow brought out my fear of heights and raging rivers swelling with runoff water presented terror I've never known before. The beauty of these glorious mountains comes with a price and makes even the most experienced hikers worry about the challenges that lie ahead. But for the most part, the worst is behind us and we've been conditioned for whats to come. I'm excited to get into Mammoth tomorrow and let my body and mind rest. Hopefully I will get the
opportunity to get a full blog update done with the details of my adventure. Thanks 4 following guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment