Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hello friends and family! Day 4 and Im camped at about mile 69, 10 miles from Scissors Crossing which is near Julian, CA. Day 1: 21 miles, day 2: 18 miles, day 3: 15 miles, day 4: 18 miles! Longest mile days Ive ever done and my feet hate me for it. Many blisters and today my knees began to really hurt. Tomorrow we descend to the Anza Borrego Dessert Valley floor which will be hot as hell. The dessert mountains have been very beautiful with lots of water and wildflowers. I am so dirty and already carry a distinct odor haha. Didn't sleep much last night due to extremely high wind, very scary. Camp is calm tonight and I look forward to some Z's. I miss home a lot, but even with the constant pain Im still loving it! Love you guys, Ill be in touch...

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment