Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hey followers! That's right, I'm now in an entirely new state, Oregon! I have to say, it still looks quite a bit like northern California, but it feels different ha. California took 3 1/2 months to get through and I hope to be through Oregon in 2 weeks or less, what we call "The Oregon Challenge". Cali blew me away with its diversity and beauty, and took me for a ride I will never forget! But now I move on to the much gentler state of Oregon and soon after I'll be home in Washington. I've spent much of the week hiking with Happy Meal and Boots and will probably continue on out of Ashland with those dudes. Next stop will be the very awesome Crater Lake, which I am super stoked about. It hasn't been easy battling returning knee problems, sickness, and poison oak rash, but I'm lovin this trip anyway! Thanks so much for the comments and encouragement guys, even though I can't always reply,
I read them and they are such a boost. Keep following, I'm coming home!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Code, that is an immense amout of work to have hiked that far. Do not burn yourself out now. You can always take a few days off and then go back and complete it. It sounds like a lot of the others have done just that. We are proud of you!

    Alden and Gail

    ReplyDelete