Monday, August 29, 2011

Hey followers, I'm in Sisters, OR, about 160 miles from the WA border! This past week has been really spectacular as we came through the Diamond Peak, Three Sisters, and Mt. Jefferson wilderness areas. We've spent much of our time walking through really beautiful and rugged lava flows, with towering peaks overlooking us. The scenery here has blown me away and I just gotta say I really love the Cascades! Wildflowers and huckleberries line the trail, making the hiking so incredibly pleasent. The mosquitoes have been thick and so annoying, but hopefully they will start to die out as we get later into the season. Spent the week hiking with Boots, Bubbles, Happy Meal, JimBrick, Wiz, and Buttercup. They've all been great company and I really spending time with them all. So about 1 week and I'll be in WA, which is just so exciting! Ready to complete this adventure and come home. I miss all you
guys at home, much love! -Headbanger

No comments:

Post a Comment